The centre is OPEN ALL YEAR. Courses are provided at every level from beginner to advanced (A1 to C2). They are aimed at a variety of people and fulfil different objectives: academic, business, individuals. Those attending are divided into groups according to level after a written and oral test and interview with the head of educational provision.
The teachers, qualified in the field of higher education, use an extensive and varied range of teaching materials. Grammar and the structure of the language are approached through real-life situations, role-playing and activities.
Programmes of study
Courses of 1, 2, 3, 4 weeks or longer
- Intensive courses in group or in one-to-one tuition
- Standard course - 22 lessons 5 mornings + 2 conversation workshops
- Combined course - 26 lessons standard course + 2 one-to-one classes in the afternoon
- Intensive course - 30 lessons standard course + 3 classes in mini-group in the afternoon
- Combined intensive course - 34 lessons standard course + 3 classes in mini-group in the afternoon + 2 one-to-one classes in the afternoon
Intensive courses + individual tuition
Minimum 2 weeks
- 15 hrs of group classes + 6 hours of individual tuition per week (general French or for specific purposes - business, tourism, office.
Minimum of 1 week
- For established groups or individual tuition
15 to 30 hours per week. Content dependent on aims of course.
- Courses with specific aims
French for business, tourism... Quotation of fees supplied.
- Courses for teachers of French (teaching French, culture and civilization)
In February, April, July, August, october all all year round for pre constituted groups.
- Courses for pre constituted groups
Schools, high schools, universities, companies, juniors, seniors... All year round. Quotation of fees supplied.
- Preparation for DELF and DALF
Sessions in January, March, June, August and December. For four weeks before the exam, intensive tutoring in the afternoons based on past papers.
16 years (with parental consent in the case of minors).