Groupement professionnel des organismes
d'enseignement du français langue étrangère
Choose the center that's right for you
Before making a final decision about the different programs and types of lodging offered by the centers of Souffle, you should ask a few questions:
- How many students are there per class? On average? The maximum?
- How many hours of class are there per week?
- Does the center have an audio-lab? A VCR? A computer-assisted learning lab?
- Is it possible to audit courses at a nearby university?
- What exams will I have to take? Will I have to pay extra to take them?
- What are the various lodging possibilities? How much does it cost?
- With respect to lodging, will the center require me to pay application fees?
- If there is the possibility of a family stay, are the families selected / monitored by the school? Do I pay the school or the family directly?
- Where is the school? Is it downtown or on a campus outside the city?
- How are the premises? Are they new or old?
- Are there French students on the same premises as well?
- Does the program organize activities and excursions itself or does it also keep students informed of other activities happening in the city.
- Can someone meet me at the airport or train station? Is this service free?
- Is it easy to eat lunch? For how much and where?
- Will the center give me a French student card? If so, how much will it cost?
- In the case of cancellation or unexpected departure form the program, can I be reimbursed? How much of the cost is non-refundable?
- What happens in case of illness
C.I.A. has received the label of Quality "FFL"