- Paris is the capital of the arts, the city of lights with 134 museums, 170 theatres and concert halls and many festivals.
- Paris is also very green with more than 400 parks and gardens.
- Paris is great for sports lovers with 33 swimming pools, 180 tennis courts and 75 sports grounds.
- Our district: Les "Grands Boulevards" There are many theatres and concert halls near the school, such as the Opéra Garnier, the Théâtre des Variétés and the Théâtre du Gymnase where the famous French comic, Coluche, performed as well as Gérard de Nerval ‘s favourite actress, Jenny Colon.
The school is located in the heart of Paris, between the Opéra Garnier, the Louvre museum and Notre-Dame cathedral.
Located on the second floor of a beautiful, typically Paris building, there are 20 bright and spacious classrooms all equipped with audio visual equipment.
During their break, students get together at the school cafeteria where there are many magazines and newspapers available in French. Students can get a coffee, a soft drink or a snack whilst checking out the cultural activities available. There are also computers with Internet connection available in the cyber-cafeteria. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the school. ACCORD is a private Institute of Higher Education (no. 588 at the Académie of Paris), a member of SOUFFLE and Campus France.
ACCORD also has an agreement with several universities and is a member of the ACCORD Schools network. “Qualité FLE“ accredited, ACCORD Paris guarantees :
- there is no more than 12% of students of the same nationality in the school;
- a personalised follow-up for each student (Student book, etc.)
- an end of course exam enabling learners to receive the ACCORD Diploma;
- carefully selected and regularly inspected accommodation;
- total flexibility enabling the students to change workshops at the end of each week if they wish;
- a school staff attentive to the students’ needs.
At ACCORD you will:
- Study in a school with an international reputation,
- Benefit from a full language and cultural immersion,
- Discover the "magic" of Paris, capital of fashion and French style,
- Benefit from a modern and dynamic teaching method based on contemporary culture,
- Enjoy living in Paris like a Parisian,
- Study alongside students of more than 50 different nationalities!